Connole Carlisle Chartered Accountants has been providing business services to its clients for over 20 years. Connole Carlisle prides itself on delivering a high level of service to its clients and providing accurate and professional advice. The cornerstone of our firm is our established client base. Needless to say, building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients is a fundamental aspect of how we do business.
We understand that the success of our business relies on our people. We employ an experienced team of highly qualified and capable individuals who provide excellent service and advice while keeping up to date with new trends and policies in the accounting world.
At Connole Carlisle we strive to uphold the high ethical and professional standards set by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand. We aim to fulfill our obligations as a Chartered Accountant firm by assuring excellence in client service through maintaining the highest level of competence, independence and integrity.
At Connole Carlisle, we pride ourselves on providing a high level of professional assistance, advice and services in a friendly and efficient manner in order to provide individually tailored client-centred advice.
Connole Carlisle is a dynamic accounting firm that provides an integrated accounting, taxation and business service solution. We strive to maintain high quality relationships with all our clients.
At Connole Carlisle, we are a team that have established a set of values that apply to all team members. These are the values that underpin our Professional Standards. These standards are of utmost importance. They foster and maintain the productive, healthy and happy relationships we believe our team members and clients need and so deserve.
Connole Carlisle subscribes to the following values:
- We commit to uncompromising quality in all we do.
- We recognise that the role of a chartered accountant, adviser and business strategist comes with great responsibility and promise to adhere to strict, professional standards.
- We recognise the importance of maintaining our client’s confidentiality.
- We recognise that without happy clients, we cannot have a healthy firm. As such, we strive to make each client know that their relationship is valued and that their experience and knowledge is respected and appreciated.
- We strive to fully understand our clients’ personal financial objectives as well as their wealth accumulation, business aims and retirement objectives.
- It is important that each client knows we work with and for them. In this way, we can begin to earn their trust and build rapport.
- We strive to build lasting relationships with our clients in an effort to know them well and serve them better.
- We commit to provide a range of first class strategies, services, planning and assistance that are timely, relevant and targeted to each individual’s needs.
- We work tirelessly to constantly improve our own skills and knowledge, ensuring we are always ready to provide the most current information and assistance to our clients.
Our culture fosters development of expertise and personal growth through a team environment and an open management style that recognises our team member’s different strengths, diverse skill sets and individual professional aspirations.
We strive to be a great firm in which all participants are valued for their diligence, efficiency and achievements, and feel rewarded and inspired both through and for their contributions.